Angela Toucan

Robotics Geography Project

Robotics Geography Project
Angela Toucan, Aug 8, 2022
Description:
For week 6 of the Summer School - STEM
Credits:
Follow the Line Template Album by Lynn Grieveson.
Viewpoint Papers by Sara Gleason.
Gizmos and Gadgets Elements by Kristin Aagard.
Fonts: Bookman Oldstyle and Agency FB
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      You have the most fantastic family, and your kids are brilliant. I love this page so much. It will be an amazing memory when he has his own kids.
    • JenEm
      I miss the days of Lego projects! How cool that your son's project was featured in the assembly, and that he received the star of the week. That is awesome! Love the way you have documented this. Such a fun page!
    • StefanieS
      Love the blocked design, the great lego creations and the lego blocks as elements. beautifully done.
    • marijke
      What a fantastic creation of your son ... I am totally agree with the words of trekmom ... your kids are brilliant!
      A beautiful memory page Angela.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Impressive!
    • flowersgal
      Wow -- you have a budding engineer on your hands. So well constructed and I especially like the little guy atop the journaling block and the legos as accents.
    • bcnatty
      Ummmm...that is amazing!!! Such a cool project! Love the block design with the legos!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).