Angela Toucan

Spread Joy

Spread Joy
Angela Toucan, Aug 5, 2022
Description:
For Nicole's August Slow Scrap.
Credits:
August Template Challenge Slow Scrap Template by NBK Designs.
Carefree Collection by NBK Designs.
Motivational Quotes - Old Chat Freebee by NBK Designs.
G.J. and umyesh like this.
    • cinderella
      Amazing page, Angela! I love those colors. I can't wait to see what the Tucanettes will do with the template!
    • mcurtt
      Lovely purples! I like the butterflies trailing down, the artsy touches, the sprinkles. It's all good. :-)
    • umyesh
      I love the colors you used for this Angela. I also love the butterflies flying up and off the page.
    • cfile
      Angela this is beautiful! I love all the purple as it looks like her hair is beautifully flowing! The butterflies and JC are beautifully placed and add that special something to complete your beautiful woman. Wow!! Thanks for being at the chat and playing along with Nicole's Template Slow Scrap!
    • julianz
      These colours are just gorgeous. Love all the 'free' elements you've added.
    • G.J.
      Wonderful! Angela dear, you used my favorite color palette and I really love those butterflies, super page! Wishing you a blessed weekend dear sweet lady!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).