tanteva

Fnuffe

Fnuffe
tanteva, Jul 5, 2022
Description:
Fnuffe was a nickname we gave our son. It's onomatopoetic and it's from how it sounded when he was sucking on his pacifier.

Credits:
Rawr by Paula Kesselring
Bonus Paper Styles by Paula Kesselring
Stylin' 306 by Mommyish
Hello 2018 Impasto Styles by NBK Design

Font - LD Woodland
paula kesselring and trekmom like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yay!!!! You styled it up!!! I need to break into my styles. Thanks for the reminder.
      tanteva likes this.
    • cfile
      Eva, she is adorable and love all the styles you used.. besides the pattern, the impastos and shadows are fab!
      tanteva likes this.
    • trekmom
      He's such a cutie, oh my goodness, I love that word too. This page is precious and perfect.
      tanteva likes this.
    • wombat146
      Go Eva!! Love all the styles you have used on this bold and fantastic layout! What a little cutie when he was younger too!! Love the textures you have introduced into you page as well! Fabulous work as always!
      tanteva likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love the title (and the title alpha), so cute! And love all the texture on the paper and the flower piece. Great page!
      tanteva likes this.
    • cfile
      aww this is so precious Eva.. I adore that photo of your son and how sweet how his nickname came about! Love all the bright primary colors here and perfect use of the styles too! Love it!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).