Meibritt

Hello Happy

Hello Happy
Meibritt, Jul 3, 2022
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Whale of a Time Digital Scrapbooking Collection
Kim Jensen - Staples from Debossed Date Tags 2
Rachel Jeffries - Messy paint from Pocket Art: Collage Bits & Mixed Media Artistry 13
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Very beautiful Brigit.. I love the Photo and then the crop of feet in the waves. there is nothing like that peaceful and fun feeling! The pose in the photo is on thought and it really is quite an image! Love your lift.. the placement of the banner, the stamps and oher elements really make this a lovely focused page with so much movement! Thank you for playing along with the July Scraplift Challenge! Your page is also a Froggy Fav for July!!!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This page just screams "Happy!" Love your composition and congrats on the well deserved FF.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful layering. Congrats on the FF
      Meibritt likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is just so great, so well put together, your photos, and the close up photo, makes me feel I'm there and can feel the cool beach water on my feet too. Love this so much.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving the blue and yellow. I'm a personal fan of feet shots. :-)
      Meibritt likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such clever use of the photos and absolutely perfect colours for them too! Congrats on the well deserved FF :-)
      Meibritt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely layout with those blues and yellows of summer along with the great photos. I, too, like a feet-in-the-water shot.
    • JillW
      Your page really has great gallery appeal! Love it! Congrulations on being a July Froggy Fave!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).