Angela Toucan

A Dark Day

A Dark Day
Angela Toucan, Jun 18, 2022
Description:
I've journaled lots about living with TJs medical condition, this is the first time I've journaled about what it was like when she was critically ill at hospital prior to diagnosis.
Credits:
Artful Starter 3 Templates by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
Hear My Voice No 2: Hurting Collab by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies. NEW
The Bold Beauty font by Heather Joyce
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Angela, you've much a beautiful journaling page for such a dark, troubling time.
    • trekmom
      I don't have the words to say how sorry I am for your loss. This page is truly gut wrenching and yet also beautiful.
    • Smwhite
      A beautiful expression of your pain with your daughter's illness... I can't imagine the pain of such illness. It is good to know we have a God who will walk with us through the deep valleys of pain. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
    • flowersgal
      Your words convey so well the emotions you felt. It was a scary time. So sorry for your heartbreaking loss of Joel. Beautiful layout.
    • Iowan
      What heartfelt journaling. The art really creates a powerful mood.
    • ajm
      What a beautiful and emotional page! Your journaling is heartfelt...
    • LynnG
      Gosh, she was so young. And it must have been so scary and hard coming after your loss. xxx
    • StefanieS
      Oh my goodness, so sorry for your loss. What heartbreak. I really appreciate your being so vulnerable and honest with this page. Thank-you for reminding me what scrapbooking can be like. Appreciate you playing along with my challenge this month.
      FROGGIE FAVES for you. :bk
    • JillW
      Your page is so heartfelt ... your page conveys your feelings perfectly. Congrats on being a June Froggy Fave!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to this !!!!!! so sorry haven't had tome to catch up with you Ange, you are always in prayers, heart and mind....this is spectacular, love with all my heart!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).