cfile

Thoughtful

Thoughtful
cfile, Jun 2, 2022
Description:
Rachel Jefferies June 2022 Mixed Media Challenge
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies | Hear My Voice Collection with Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-...complete-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection.html
-------------------
(Photo is of my Mother)
ArmyGrl and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      from your mum's Beaty to the amazing talent you have to turn every page into a master piece...... my heart sings with this!!!!! perfect combo of what to me is the ideal page to treasure... the editing for the big image, the fact that you included the actual photo, brilliantly framed, with so many bits & pieces clustered (love every one!!!)your shadows, the right hand side cluster absolutely wonderful -as you do!!!- I just came to check something and seeing this one I HAD TO Stop by!!!!!!!!! super awesome!!!!!! (and upon look a lot like her!!!)
      into the JUNE Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page, lovely blending. Such a precious photo with a pretty frame cluster.
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yay for the Froggy Fav! Was going to put this there but Cynthia beat me to it!!! Ha!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel oh my gosh Cynthia.. thank you so much my dear for the Froggy Fav.. that means so much to me especially on a page I made of my Mom.. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    • cfile
    • cfile
    • Smwhite
      Your silhouette is just as precious as the original pic! You've embellished this perfectly!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • LynnG
      Wow, this is a stunner! Love it :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).