AnnaB

Remember when

Remember when
AnnaB, May 22, 2022
Description:
Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic Trust the journey: Stay Patient bundle, https://the-lilypad.com/store/Trust-The-Journey-Stay-Patient-Bundle.html
MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Some memories are dark and I believe it is good to write them down, so I think it's great that Farrah's prompt helped you do that with this page. I like the colors you've used for your page and where you put your "remember when". I also like the handwritten font for your journaling; it makes it feel more personal.
      AnnaB likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a moving page! You so perfectly illustrated the journaling through your use of the colors and elements. I really love the journaling font, so beautiful!
      AnnaB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Just wow! Writing it down is good for the soul.
      AnnaB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know I love your pages... I know my health sometimes takes me away for longer than I liked to...finding this makes me wanna be around more...finding a heart shared in beauty that transforms the dark moments is like comfort food..... my daughter was talking to me this morning about some of the latest ways in which the world is crazy right now...and she said some words that resonate now in yours....visually gorgeous, and the writing marvellous.... you have turned a dark moment (or many) into a beautiful piece....
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      AnnaB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnnaB
    Date:
    May 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).