credits: Rebecca McMeen:
Claire's Closet
Bentley
Greta Gramercy
Kaleidoscope Hearts
Be The One
MrsPeel likes this.
    • JillW
      What a touching page - your journaling is so raw. Your artsy page really jumped out at me from the gallery
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a lovely page and I love your journaling of this memory. A wonderful gift that your friend gave you!
    • Electra
    • mcurtt
      Lovely page. Writing about the oh so important realizations can be cathartic. I am glad you all survived in spite of it all. And not only survived, but are thriving.
    • Ferdy
      thanks for sharing this important memory, good thing you could express this through art! :beat
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Thank you @mcurtt and @Ferdy. Your kind words help me greatly with this.
      Ferdy and mcurtt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, you know how much my heart sings with ANY of your pages..... I know I haven't been around enough, not just for you but in general, and these past couple of weeks have been difficult to put it lightly..... finding this makes me wanna have time to stop in your entire gallery fir at least a month...... here you have something that touches, breaks and heals my life all together....a story telling that makes magic with your creativity, painting all the colors into a colourless story, a darkness I kinda know .... and bringing truth as a cure..... this is magnificent.
      Thanks so so much for sharing this with us , my friend.... visually the page is striking and once again, my heart is with yours all the way....
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • bellbird
      you conveyed the feelings through your colour and image choices here perfectly and you are lucky to have such an astute friend
      MrsPeel and Electra like this.
    • Electra
      MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
    • JenEm
      I am so moved by your beautiful, heartfelt page. You have created such an amazing work of art about a very difficult subject. I am glad you were able to express your feelings and grow from the experience. You are a remarkable woman. :beat

Congrats on the Pride of the Pad. It is well deserved.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    469.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).