Watching the Sunset

Watching the Sunset
SanVHM, May 6, 2022
Description:
May challenges 2022 - scraplift

Whatever the Weather by Rachel Jefferies
Shine Bright by Rachel Jefferies
Nostalgica by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel, Digimomma and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This is pure magnificence! the colors, the layout, the flow of your goodies behind your beautiful photo. I'm in love with this page.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great blending of the BG. What a gorgeous photo too!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Iowan
      wonderful and oh so serene, page. The paints really provide a perfect backdrop to your outstanding photo and the sun peeking its head out it the perfect accent. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      MrsPeel and SanVHM like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular!!!!! not sure I have mentioned how happy I am to see you more often (maybe it was me that was kinda away from galleries a lot, but I don't think I have seen you for a while? my brain isn't collaborating with me these days, so maybe I said this before, apologies if so!) your pages are always magical and this is no different, it goes straight to the heart in beauty and elegance, that photo is wonderful, the way you put together all here in harmony is fabulous well deserved Froggy Fave!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      SanVHM likes this.
    • SanVHM
      @MrsPeel thank you so much for the lovely lovely comment!! It’s been a while for me scrapping pages, we’ve moved to an 30’s house with a new family member, a dog , at the same time. Busy with painting, unboxing and puppytraining and my family and work…. Finally all is done so scrapping time for me again, missed it to much.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and we missed YOU!!!! is a delight having you around again!!!!!!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • SanVHM
      @MrsPeel thx :beat it’s great to be back and be creative
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    SanVHM
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).