Description:
Gina Miller Designs SOSN sale today 5/18 only 50% off
Brunchin'
Brunchin' Tiny Notecards
Sewing Table
I made this for the May Scraplift challenge and lifted this page
MrsPeel and MishSpar like this.
    • Cristina
      This is so bright and cheerful! I love the little cluster of brunch food!
    • MrsPeel
      see? there are two very strong reasons I love hosting chats/scraps and challenges... on the chat, you have heard (read? LOL) me say how's much I love thermal time interaction, makes me feel closer to you all ands get to know you in a way that goes beyond the gallery...and the challenges, because even if I am not all that well, it gives me the possibility of at least stopping in a page of yours for sure!!!! Gorgeous pick from Carol's gallery, and such a beautiful version is yours!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE YOU wearing red!!!!!! I spent many years thinking I wouldn't look good in red because my hair was red (I like contrast LOL) but for many years now (maybe 10 or 15) I changed my mind and love the effect it has on my mood.... here I Love those rounded corners, the choices of papers are marvellous, and you know that seeing youy in the pages always makes me happy, huggzz to all the family, hope you guys are having a good weekend!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

Edit to ADD: LOVE the word art title!!! the golden shines and you are queen there!!!! Huggzzz
    • Iowan
      What a fun layout with the great photos and splendid use of color. Love the bright red. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    May 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).