Description:
Designed by Soco Simply Clean No 12
Designed by Soco About Me
G.J., MrsPeel and JenEm like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Bart likes to read journaling.
      [​IMG]
    • Lime
      Hey! I can kiss a frog! Plus the LO is very striking!
    • JenEm
      I am such a fan of photo-less pages, and you have done a wonderful job with this one. Love the little heart and bead scatters. Awesome page!
    • keepscrappin
      Love the angled paper and the cute doodle stickers and patterns... super cute
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]
      Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
    • bcgal00
      So well said! I love your page.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my to this beauty!!!!!! so gorgeous the soft feeling together with the strong journaling, all your heart and beauty of the love for our memory keeping shines here with elegance!!!!!!! God knows I am trying to get more time to get to know the galleries of some of you who have not "got me" at my best when I could spend more time on screen, and yours is on my list most definitely, lets hope soon I ll be able to give a proper visit!!!! this page is gorgeous, shining elegance as you do in the rest of the gallery!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart x 2 (keepscrappin & MrsPeel) I really love how you used the papers and the circles, beautiful pictureless page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).