wvufan04

Together

Together
wvufan04, May 7, 2022
Description:
Lynne-Marie Good Times
MrsPeel and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • bcnatty
      Love all the different photos, looks like you all had such a great day together!!
      [​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the wonderful photos and the beautiful clusters and hearts and word art!
    • Lynne-Marie
      Nice capture of movement throughout your photos!
    • MrsPeel
      and I keep finding your pages to fill my heart with happiness!!!! love your cloud lil cluster, the photos are such beautiful captures, we have been sharing parenthood of Boo (a cavapoodle owned one of Sarita's (DD) bosses) and if you see the amount of photos and videos Sarita has in her phone and I in mine... (I just don't scrap the photos because my face at the moment cannot be shown or you will die of a heart attack LOL) the wonderful feel of that love we can feel for them is beautifully captured her, and you gave the page an equally beautiful feeling, love the transfers behind the top circle, how you added the photos , LOVE what you did with the sketch!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm gonna need to make time for a special edition Froggy Faves for this challenge, some of you guys honestly make my heart sing....nothing makes me happier than seeing a gorgeous memory keeping from something I created!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      wvufan04 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynne-Marie
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    424.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).