So Much Love

So Much Love
SanVHM, May 6, 2022
Description:
Storyteller May 2022 - Just Jaimee

Sketch challenge iNSD22
MrsPeel likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Love! The Grungy Look!...Nice Split Design!...Love! The Cute Doggie Paw!!!...:beat...
      SanVHM likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwww LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I haven't come across a page of yours in ages!!!!!!! LOVE this!!! (of course!) the paper combo for the background is fabulous, the whole thing has your heart in it LOOOOVE IT!!!!! will try catch up soon, I haven't been around consistently for a long time but I am managing better now, will do soon!!! HUgggzz
      [​IMG]
      SanVHM and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      Kiss Kiss!!!...
    • MrsPeel
      You know I didn't realise when I commented that it was for my challenge?!? when I read you at the thread I understood what you did, and yes, the sketch is still perfectly recognisable so no worries!!!!!!!!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a fun, bright layout. I love the photo and the clip you've used on it.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • MishSpar
      The way you placed the alpha at the split between the card and the photo is brilliant! It kind of looks bound together. Pretty!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I love the rotated sketch and all the painterly goodness here. Cute photo too!
      SanVHM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    SanVHM
    Date:
    May 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).