cfile

On the Road Again

On the Road Again
    • flowersgal
      Some interesting Williamsburg photos. How blessed you are to live close enough for a day trip. So many interesting things to see and do as well as the gorgeous buildings and gardens.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      oh my!!!! LOVE so so much what you did with this collection!!!!! the b& w works so perfectly with your gorgeous clean lines, those stamps in the bottom corner, marvellous shadows not just there but everywhere I look..... love your choices, the gorgeous super cute embellishing, especially that flair with the crown on the journaling card...even the font is marvellous!!!! well we know you shine in every page, but this one has me completely in LOVE!!!!!!!
      GORGEOUS and needs to be share NOW!!!!!!
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel oh my goodness Cynthia!! Thank you for your sweet comment and for the Froggy Fav!! You definitely made my day!! Thank you thank you thank you!! :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and here I am back, though you make me work LOL
      you know I love you!!!!!
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today’s Gallery Standouts!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel oh my !! Thank you so very much for the GSO!! You have made my day.. I am really thrilled and humbled all at the same time Cynthia! Big hugs!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely travel themed pocket page.
      Congrats on the GSO and FF>
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).