Happy - Scraplift Challenge
Dalis, Feb 21, 2022
Description:
credits:
Mixed Media Monthly: Do more of what makes you happy
by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson
Karen, Electra and trekmom like this.
    • Electra
      Wow, everything about this conveys the joy you all feel for her win! It's perfect! Exciting and buoyant and electric!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Marilyn
      Congrats. Love how your paper bursts match the H in happy. This brings it all together for me.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Marilyn THANKS SO MUCH! We are still pumped!
    • Dalis
      @Electra Thanks! I wasn't sure about the peach color, because she is not super duper girly, but loved it!
    • wombat146
      What an amazing effort by the girls, well done Bianca and co. Love that you scrapped this memory and that smile on your face says it all! Beautifully crafted page Dalis!! :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      wonderful lift Dalis! Love this fun selfie of you, Marcos & B... congrats to B and her team too! How fun and the happiness eminates from the photo. Beautiful page and family! Love the big H and your fun "Happy" Title. very clever! Thank you for playing along with the February Scraplift Challenge!

PS... love how you have taken the "Happy title" and are now using it in your signature.. clever & crafty girl you are my friend!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @wombat146. Thanks so much!

@cfile I liked it so much I thought it would make a cute siggy!
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      W00T!!! That is so AWESOME!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    18.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).