jam-on-toast

Searching...

Searching...
jam-on-toast, Feb 21, 2022
Description:
Kit- COLLAB: compass
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Free-with-15-Purchase-COLLAB-compass.html

Journaling reads:

Pretty much everything we want is available here, just not everywhere and not every day. So grocery shopping is a bit of a lottery - get what they have today and be flexible. I snapped this picture of myself checking the shopping list in one of the wall mirrors at the mall this morning. Some of the items on my list are a few weeks old. Pickles, goat cheese and lady fingers for tiramisu have been hard to find recently...

Mayo, caster sugar and dog food can be bought online only. Tenderloin steaks are better at Ranch Market, but ground beef there is not so good, while KemChicks offers a nice selection of cheeses - by local standards that is. Melons are a hit and miss here - which is surprising considering the climate, avocados are dirt-cheap and dragon fruit are reliably ripe. Potatoes are sold in packets of five - seriously??? - and bread is... different, so I make my own. Some things can NOT be found at all - liver pate is one of them, so we make that at home too. Another is red sauerkraut - only we can't make that so we do without. There's a reasonable choice of ham and salami, but sausages - despite the dozen or so brands available - just don't cut the mustard... with the latter not being that straightforward either...
    • keepscrappin
      love the vertical flow! We've had issues getting things too... gotta be flexible is the name of the game for now I guess.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous and thought provoking, I love the way you have documented what you have and how you have some work arounds. Thanks for sharing and playing along with my style challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    308.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).