ArmyGrl

Love

Love
ArmyGrl, Feb 9, 2022
Description:
Created with Kim Jensen's Bloomin' Sweet and In Stitches Alpha + Allison Pennington's Olive Juice papers and elements
Lillyia, umyesh and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous, and I'm torn every time I want to FFave a page of yours or GSO... because, my dear, I see that page, then I look at your gallery and EVERY PAGE is a marvel out of this world!!!!
      In this case, I'll be 100% honest...I am not keen on the type of shadows in general, but here it works, so this one gets the pick! anyone who can make me not complain about floating shadows is a master (mistress?) artist!!!!!!
      into the FEBRUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • LoveItScrapIt
      You are amazing. I really hope to meet you in person one day. I love your creative edge, your loving spirit and this page expresses both so beautifully. Congrats on FF! :bk
    • garrynkim
      Amazing depth you've created with those shadows. Lovely page!
    • umyesh
      Awe! Love that photo Lisa! Your deep shadows are my favorite. I also love how you spaced out the journaling.
    • Lillyia
      Beautiful, sweet page. I like the stitching on the letters and the tiny, little comments alongside and beneath the letters.
    • Pachimac
    • ArmyGrl
    • CharlotteM
      love your very unique and gorgeous page ♥ Congrats on FF and GSO♥
    • KimJ
      This is so lovely and ethereal, Lisa! I love the flow of the vertical design, the balance of the large alpha and delicate journaling, the shadowing that makes me feel as if it all could float away... just everything! My flowers and alpha have never looked better. :D Congrats on the GSO. Beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).