bestcee

Escape to the Library

Escape to the Library
bestcee, Feb 8, 2022
Description:
LOAD222 Day 8 inspired layout. Journaling: The library is my escape. When I was younger, I would go there to find books to take me to other places. When I was a new mom, I would escape to Story Time & Craft Time. Now, I run away to the library. Peace, quiet, and no one demands my time there. I can hide from the world and relax in the quiet. It’s the first place I find when we move. It’s one of my first visits in a new town. And it’s fabulous because it’s free to use!
Micheline Lincoln Designs Page Turner Collection https://the-lilypad.com/store/Page-Turner-the-Complete-Collection-by-Micheline-Lincoln-Designs.html
MrsPeel and HeyJude like this.
    • MrsPeel
      The library was a magical place for me too.... another one of those things that connects me with England in a way that I never "got" until a few years ago, my dad took me, aged 4, I still didn't walk, to the Harrods Library in Buenos Aires... I got long stories to tell, but here is about YOUR page.... just needed to explain how you inspire me for a page, and I LOVE the way you compose here, your photo is spectacular, the elements you chose work so well, gorgeous all over!
      into the FEBRUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).