carolinadjb

DJB-MOC22-10

DJB-MOC22-10
carolinadjb, Jan 14, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Template from Year of Templates Vol 20 (Sahlin Studios)
Elements from Project Mouse Artsy Vibes (Britt Designs & Sahlin Studios)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      Love everything about this!
    • carolinadjb
    • londoncuppa
      Such a great page. The Pieta is one of my all-time favorites! If you haven't seen it already, take a look at Salvador Dali's Christ of Saint John of the Cross. He painted it from the perspective of God the Father. It's incredible. I cried the first time I saw it. So moving.
    • carolinadjb
      @londoncuppa I haven’t seen it yet. I believe it’s in Glasgow? Unfortunately, we didn’t make it to any museums while there for a short visit. I did cry when I saw the Pieta. It may be my favorite as well. Thank you for taking the time to comment. It was fun making this page.
    • MrsPeel
      this is AWESOME!!!!! it was actually one of the ideas that I had that I thought lots of people would go for... your page is beautiful clean, those numbers are great , the subtle shadows are also perfect and every time I look up discover another detail!!!! wonderful taste in art, wonderful talent in all arts1!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    carolinadjb
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).