MiekSter

MOC10_day10

MOC10_day10
MiekSter, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
10 photo's that relate

In 1983 my brother was born, he was the first baby I held in my arms. My mom tells me I couldn't stop cuddling and kissing him.
When I became a mom in 2007, my heart was overwhelmed with love. I just couldn't stop cuddling and kissing my little baby boy... the same with his baby sister.
Over the years I made lots and lots of pictures of my kids and there are a lot of pictures of me hugging or kissing them, it fills my heart with joy.
My eldest is almost 15 years and he still hugs me when he comes home from school and gives me a goodnight kiss before he goes to bed, no exceptions.
I love it!

Products used:
Rachel Jefferies | Today
Rachel Jefferies | Paper Pieced #2
MrsPeel likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      Love the collage of photos and the vertical design. Terrific layout.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous!!! love the B&W, the placement of the photos overlapping , beautiful blank space!!!! and I hear you...mine will be 26 next month and still kisses , hugs and snuggles up in the sofa to watch films!!!! that is a treasure, to have a close relation with our kids and siblings.... gorgeous page as always,
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).