Lillyia

Day-1_On The Steps

Day-1_On The Steps
Lillyia, Jan 1, 2022
Description:
Enchanted Garden by CD Muckosky - Flowers | Digital Scrapbooking Elements – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Remember Me by Soco Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Happy: A Kit of Celebration - Lilypad Collaboration
Trust the Journey: Thrive - Rachel Jefferies The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Trust The Journey: Thrive Bundle (the-lilypad.com)
Bradded Photo Fames No. 2 - K. Pertiet

10 Items used in this layout:
1. Background paper
2. Top paper
3. Portrait photo
4. Portrait frame
5. Landscape photo
6. Landscape frame
7-8. 2 flowers
9. Multi-colored premade dotted element
10. Trapezoid shaped Label
myka, Cath_ and Dalis like this.
    • A-M
      I do like those lifted photo frames you have used on your lovely page for this challenge. It is good to see you taking part again.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Dalis
      I want to do this with my stair steps, still trying to convince hubby! I love how you kept the happy colors into your page.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Cath_
      love how the page matches the pictures
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @A-M Hi Anne Marie. I think it was around this time last year that we first started chatting with each other. Wish I could capture that for today's MOC challenge - then and now photo. LOL. Thanks for stopping by; it's good to be back, but even better to be welcomed back.
      A-M likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Dalis I know what you mean - it's so lively and fun. I've wanted to paint something - a tabletop, a lamp shade -something, to be colorful and fun like that. And sharing these thoughts with you has just now given me a doable idea for today's MOC challenge (then & now). Thank you, Dalis!! Off I go to get to work.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Cath_Thank you, Cath. It probably shouldn't have, but it did take me quite a long time to find the color combination of paper and elements that made me feel satisfied that they complemented the photo. It seems like it should be an easy thing to do, but for me it is not. I appreciate your comment.
    • Carla
      Hi Lillyia! I am so excited to see that you are back for another grueling month of MOC and you are starting it off perfectly with this bright and cheerful layout! I love those stairs! Beautifully done!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Hi Carla! Nice to hear from you; nice to see you enjoying MOC10. Thank you for welcoming me back. I have barely scrapped since last February. It's nice to be into it again and I am enjoying MOC10 even more than I did MOC9. I guess it's because I am less apprehensive than last year. Thank you for your comments. I'll be seeing you in the galleries.
      Carla likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Beautiful photos and stairs! Thanks for playing!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @mrs2a50 Thank you, Julie. I enjoyed the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).