· Rachel Jeffries – Make Art and Journal
· Rebecca McMeen – Twinkle, and Ruby
· Lynn Grieveson – Jul, and December Nights
· One Little Bird – Chestnut Lane
· Sahin Designs – Joyous
· NBK Designs – Alpha Cookie
JenEm and MrsPeel like this.
    • LynnG
      What a pretty and thoughtful page. We are starting to wonder how we can reshape Christmas now we are all adults. Not sure how to broach it with my elderly parents though! Traditions run strong ;-) Hope you have a lovely time.
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so so amazing! to me, this is scrapbooking at it's best... the memory keeping with so much heart, your journaling is awesome, even the font is fabulous!!! Your take on the template, the amazing amount of different designers, textures, everything in perfect harmony and with that handmade feeling I so much love..... gorgeous, absolutely and amazingly gorgeous!!!!

into the DECEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is a beautiful reflection on the holiday season and an amazing page!
    • amandac
      What a stunning page Liz! I loved reading your journaling and experiencing with you the evolution of your Christmas fun.
    • JenEm
      I so love your beautiful, reflective journaling and the amazing page you have created. Such a wonderful mix of textures, and your shadow work = perfection. Congratulations on the Pride of the Pad, and Froggy Favorite. Both are well deserved!
    • ArmyGrl
      Its kinda like your Christmas seasons have come full circle. Congratulations on the Froggy Fav!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elwaechter
    Date:
    Dec 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).