Menopause Queen

Menopause Queen
Pachimac, Nov 9, 2021
Description:
Gotta have a sense of humor...

Credits:
Little Butterfly Wing Crown from "I am Blessed"
Rebecca McMeen "Sonnet in Dress" Art Doll
Rachel Jefferies "And So Here I Stand" journal prompts, texture stamp "Look Deep into Nature" Journal prompt, "Anistopera" thread, "Quercus leaf, frame, paper piece, collage background. "Flaws and All" Doodle
mary kate likes this.
    • mary kate
      O wow, wow, WOW! This is seriously awesome! I love your journaling, and the art doll with crown, and the gorgeous purple-mauve touches.
    • ArmyGrl
      So let me say, 2 years in, started a bit early, not abnormally early, but the earliest side of normal....I TOTALY relate! Hot flashes are pretty much over - but woke up in night sweats through the heart of it - started to think I had a neuroendocrine tumor. Memory fog - don't think that will 100% go away...but starting to feel a bit more like myself. Are the memory issue due to lack of sleep (nigh sweats wake you up) or loss of estrogen? Muffin top - check. Amazing how the metabolism slows, but the appetite does not! And that last bit - so unfair! At least I could feel "not hungry." But no - hungry all the time.

Okay sorry. I can go on and on. But let me be honest, the change SUCKS! I hate it. It is totally natural and we cannot avoid it But it SUCKS!

Oh and, your layout totally rocks. So sorry I hijacked saying that with my thoughts and experiences on menopause. I think it is brilliant you use the Menopause Queen - this is the heart of art journaling, in my opinion. Journaling about what we go through. Your queen is gorgeous :notworthy
    • Dalis
      Susan, I am in the same boat, but we will be on the other side of it soon, right?
    • Lillyia
      Your page is great! I love the journaling...I can so relate to what you're going through, but your humor makes it fun and not so serious. The dress is gorgeous!
    • Cristina
      This is brilliant! I love your attitude!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).