JenEm

Remember

Remember
JenEm, Nov 3, 2021
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly : A Harvest of Memories by Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, Paula Kesselring and Rachel Jefferies
Foxglove by Sara Gleason

Journaling Reads:
This is, perhaps, where my love of the outdoors began. I have so many memories of riding up front in the jeep with my parents and grandparents all those years ago. My grandparents lived on a small, plot of land in the bush - quite literally in the middle of nowhere. The two of them ran a small convenience store for the locals, and I fondly remember all the “treasures” the store contained - especially for me as a child! The knitted “jellybean” hat was my favorite, and it seems to be present on most of my childhood photos. (My mother passed it down to my son when he was born, but that’s a story for another day!) Nov. 2O21.
zotova likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Just fabulous -- the photo, the story and the layout. I love vintage photos and stories and yours about the "jellybean" hat is a delight! And, now, of course, I want to hear the story of the hat being handed down to your brother ...
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling. beautiful memory page.
      JenEm likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous photo and pag design ...love the journaling ...
      JenEm likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Jen, this page is amazing!! It is clear to see why they chose you to be a Polly!! The colors, the font choice, the layout, the journaling - SUPERB!! I was drawn into it. Straight into my scrap lifts, although when I use it, it will probably be a straight copy! LOL
      JenEm likes this.
    • zotova
      It's just a super classy vintage layout! Love it!
      JenEm likes this.
    • LynnG
      Just amazing!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
    • marijke
      Fabulous page! My selection for the scraplift challenge this month.
      Thank you for the inspiration.
      My take.
    • bestcee
      I love that photo! What a fabulous memory to have. I love how you documented the store items for sale, and how you the jeep encouraged your love of the outdoors. The clustering by the photo is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in the November Journaling Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).