garrynkim, Oct 18, 2021
Description:
Scrapping With Liz
Free October Template
Bella Gypsy Designs
MM: Merry Scary Collection
trekmom and weaselwatchr like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my gosh, how adorable is this!!! I LOVE these sweet pictures and they really pop off that black background!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Jaxon looks so cute with his little holiday critters! He doesn't seem disturbed at all! You've put together a fun page, complete down to Mom's (?) spooky fingernails! It's way fun!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is so darned adorable, I can't even deal with it all. The black background is awesome and your photos lined up in a banner style are sweetness. I love everything about this page. Plus, that kiddo is the cutest.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love your nails and how Sally looks as a Build-a-Bear - did Jack have a Santa hat and the fake beard? so many great details here and i love how you used this template and every inch of the page!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @bellbird Jack's costume was out of stock, so he is naked!! But we did find one online and order it, it is the striped suit he wears with the bat bow tie.
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      I so love those sweet photos and the pops of purple against the dark background. Congrats on the Pride of the Pad! :)

[​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @garrynkim classy! and sounds quite a nod to Beetlejuice too!
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart x 2! love how you used the paint and scattered the elements and tucked the photos in the banner. Beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).