Mingo08

Conjunction

Conjunction
Mingo08, Oct 17, 2021
Description:
Admittedly, a direct scrap-lift from @Ga_L 's "Hello It's a New Day"

Using papers and elements from Pink Reptile Designs "Metamorphosis" and Just Jaimee's Storyteller August 2020.

I spent a lot of my scrapbooking retreat teaching another scrapper about using PSE (it was planned.) We were talking about "scraplifting" and I saw Ga_L's LO on the front page and was using it as an example. Then was challenged by the friend to actually do the scraplift. LOL!
    • bestcee
      That's awesome that she challenged you to scraplift! I love how you used the arrow to point out the moon.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @bestcee Thanks! It was hilarious that she gave me a challenge on the spot! It took me the rest of the day, though, while helping her learn. And I debated on that arrow - but the conjunction itself was so tough to photograph with the tools I had on hand, I wanted to be sure it didn't get lost as just a "cool nighttime photo."
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @Mingo08 The arrow is great! It doesn't distract from the photo at all and really made me look at the conjunction. So, is she trying out digital scrapping?
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @bestcee - YES! She went for it full-on! Similar to myself, they travel a lot, go to Florida in the winter, etc. She wanted to continue scrapbooking, but not have to haul all the stuff. It was a pretty painless intro, really - some people are computer savvy and it's an easier transition.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    517.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).