Iowan

2021-Autumn

2021-Autumn
Iowan, Oct 15, 2021
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly: I Love The Life We Have Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
Wake Up Happy Bundle by Lynn Grieveson
ajm and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      sometimes I try avoiding coming to your gallery because after seeing what you do with things, I feel unable to do anything even near to the awesomeness of yours!!!!!!!
      that gorgeous top cluster, the rocking shadows, everything, and Connor's pose, the expression (and cute pumpkin!!!) the one thing that makes me feel blessed beyond words is the fact that he is a young man now, and I am (and Alex) having the privilege to see him grow :) This is awesome...the one thing on the negative side is the fact that I keep reminding myself I need to catch up with you on a more personal way....but end up not doing it... will do this weekend for sure, miss chatting to you Carol, your art iOS marvellous and inspiring and you are one of the most genuine, amazing women I have met in my entire life in this industry super huge hugggzzz
      [​IMG]
    • LynnG
      I agree - your pages are always awesome!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful clustering and blending. Fab photo.
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).