bestcee

2015-Jul-DNO-copy

2015-Jul-DNO-copy
bestcee, Oct 2, 2021
Description:
Scrapping with Liz Traditional Templates Revisited 1
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Traditional-1-Digital-Scrabook-Templates.html
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Scrap to Escape https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scrap-To-Escape-Grab-Bag-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • jagruti patel
      Omg! Digi night sounds so fun..but yes I would be nervous to! Great page....love the scallops!
      bestcee likes this.
    • umyesh
      You really are doing it all this weekend Courtney! Go you! I love the journaling in the circle with the arrows along it pointing down. I also love the dark line border!
      bestcee likes this.
    • bjthomas
      Ok, now I'm jealous ... Digi Night Out!? That sounds sooo much fun :) Love that you were able to scrap about this with that amazing kit! Great layout!!
      bestcee likes this.
    • zotova
      Perfectly well! Each element on page is on the place. And all elements are collected in an ideal composition!
      bestcee likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I missed this @ Liv's team, and when I tried to grab it that weekend, it was charging me so I have up....LOVE love LOVE the way you scrapped it here!!!love the journaling ion the circle, patterns are beautiful, and I am always joyful when I get to meet other scrappers, some off my best friends these days are scrappers, I have great life time friends, but there is a way in which scrappers "get me" that is not the same with non scrappers :) I just wished there were more in London!!! love this!!!!
      into the OCTOBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @MrsPeel Aw thank you! I appreciate it! Utah had a lot of opportunities to get together, but not so many in other places I've lived!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is an awesome layout! Congratulations on the well deserved Froggy Fav!
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).