frutselke

Sssnake

Sssnake
frutselke, Oct 4, 2021
Description:
DSD 2021 Technique Challenge

Choices, Photographic, Stampit No4, So Here's The Story, Better Together by Pink Reptile Designs
Ephemera 22 by Paula Kesselring
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE Mirjam stuff and how you made it shine in your page!!!!!!!!
      is the snake yours or you took the photo with (her? we call them in feminine in Spanish & Portuguese, not sure what you call them in English) in enclosure?
      We had a California King we called Cruella because she was black and white, but had to give her away when my mum came to help me with my daughter whilst I had major surgery...never got another one..... and was used to dealing with them in our house in Brazil, our neighbours in the back garden had hens so the snakes sometimes sneaked in.....!!!! these days I rather look at them in pages like yours!!! gorgeous !!!
      [​IMG]
      JenEm likes this.
    • Roxana
      Lovely page! That photo is amazing!
    • amien1
      Ew... but so cool! Great shot!
    • JenEm
      Great photo of the snake. Looks like it is heading towards the paper strip. @Mrs Peel Cynthia California King snakes are good to have here because they control the rodent population and chase away the rattlesnakes. Loved reading about Cruella. Great page @frutselke :)
    • frutselke
      Thank you for all the compliments.
      @MrsPeel this snake was at the petting zoo for a special reptile event last weekend. The owner took it out to show us how gorgeous he was.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    frutselke
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).