KairynLisa

Enchanted April (right)

Enchanted April (right)
KairynLisa, Oct 3, 2021
Description:
For the Kim Jensen October '21 Wreath Challenge using her "Eclectic Spring Mixer" (with the exception of the small rosette from "Shabby Fair" by Etc by Danyale.
umyesh and mary kate like this.
    • mary kate
      Beautiful photo, and I love the pretty ellies surrounding it like a wreath.
    • KimJ
      This is fabulous! Terrific photo! I love the clean line created by the photo cutout, and the dots and elements fill out the wreath perfectly! The smaller elements sprinkled out towards the corners finish it off beautifully! Wonderful page!
    • yellowpeep
      What a beautiful photo! I love the way you repeated the pink in the elements. Your stacked background papers make this look really realistic and I love the clusters around the frame.
      [​IMG]
    • Roxana
      Such a pretty and soft page!
    • garrynkim
      Your wreath is absolutely gorgeous! I love the design of the small dots and then the two clusters. It frames your photo perfectly. Thanks for playing along in the challenge this month!
    • umyesh
      What a fun wreath! I love how the circle crop of your photo fits the wreath so perfectly. The little dots are my favorite! Perfect paper choices with the pink, white and hint of blue.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    KairynLisa
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).