michele hillam, Sep 29, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Inspired by this page by Vrielinkie:
[​IMG]
Pink Reptile Designs - Reason to Smile
Karen and trekmom like this.
    • Mrivas
      What a cutie! Love the angles and all the paper pieces surrounding the photo!
    • cfile
      oh Michele!!!!!!!!! I adore your pages so very much... your grandchildren are just the cutest and sweetest! I love reading your journaling as they grow and learn and show signs of what they will become in their futures :) That face of Bristol's is just the absolute cutest the way she is looking at you.. what a perfect page to lift! I love all the soft pastel colors and that photo posted with just the slightest tilt, the great way you journaled in the tag.. just simply precious and those shadows and cute title alpha.. perfect! Thanks for playing along with the September scraplift challenge!
    • zinzilah
      so adorable! Love that you include the journaling in your pages, it will be ever more precious with time
    • trekmom
      This page is sweet perfection. Everything about it. I love this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Yours is WAAAy better than mine, I love the colors. Such a cute photo too, love the alpha and the blending. Amazing LO, thanks for choosing my page to lift!
    • keepscrappin
      she is adorable! love the burst design and the soft colors.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- stunning, so very very sweet and adorable - the delicate pastel colors fit perfectly!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).