Snowman (alpha)
Story Time (alpha)
Blog your life (girl)
Cooking Time (book)
Jungle Boogie (background paper)
Font used Amarant
Own photo.
    • Angela Toucan
      I used to love visiting the library with my children. Fabulous page, great use of the letters.
      G.J. likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awesome use of the letters scattered about
      G.J. likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is part of what i miss with lock-downs (such as our area is in at the moment) browsing via the web or an app is a totally different experience which i'm sure you understand - and i agree, great selection and 'random' arrangement of alphas and that little girl is a cute and perfect addition here too - thanks for playing along!
      G.J. likes this.
    • A-M
      Great photo to use with all the alphas needed for the challenge. I am wondering about so many 2s... is there a reason for them?
      G.J. likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a fun letter scatter . I line the over spill onto the photo.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @A-M yes, I used our library code that includes letters and numbers, and are in disorder all scattered over the page that's the reason of 2 and 9 number. Thanks for asking my dear, and for the sweet comment, so appreciated.
      Thank you so much everyone for all the sweet and kind comments, they are very important for me, thanks :bkNice weekend everyone :bk:bk:bk
      A-M likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love how you used the alpha & numbers - just gorgeous
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear @Donitab for the kind and sweet comment so very appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful day!:bk:bk
    • RJMJ
      This Is AWESOME!!!...I Love! All Of Your Scattered Letters! & NUMBERS!!!...Great! Idea!...Also Love! The Little Girl Holding A Pencil! Element!!!...:bk...I'm Choosing This Layout For The July 2021 PAD PRAISE!!!...
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @RJMJ oh my, thank YOU!! thank YOU so much, so honored!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).