Credits:
Memory Pockets Monthly | July 2021 - Wave
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memory-Pockets-Monthly-WAVE.html

Also used (not part of sale):
font: The Roots (the branch) by Heather Joyce
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Roots.html

[photos are mine and mask made by me using brushes]
    • Nemla
      This is gorgeous, I love the framing / masking !I would have taken my shoes of too...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thanks Vivi... actually that was a pair of flip flops with no owner LOL I thought it was a cool shot and no owners in the vacinity! Thanks again for your sweet comment!
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and blending ... love the charms ...
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and more greatness!!!! blending/masking mastered to high quality!!! oh how I wish I could travel and get together with you to take photos and then scrap them! If I had time to sit with you to learn PS, I think I would be able to do it.... anyway, no more lamentation, I haven;t slept and talking too much LOL marvelous Christa, as usual!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you so much my dear.. PS is a big learing curve.. I had it for over a year before I touched it way back when LOL.. thanks re the blending etc. I think you blend spectacularly with your program. There is no need to change what you are doing my dear! Thanks for your sweet comments! XO
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).