mywisecrafts

Ready. Go!

Ready. Go!
    • bellbird
      that is some huge driftwood lol but i love how you used the one photo across all the frames - awesome idea for big photos and all the goodies tucked in at the top give this a rich, abundant & content feel
    • LynnG
      Amazing layering!
    • mywisecrafts
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous mix of elements and papers from the BYOC Esther! I love all your layering and fabulous shadows and love that one photo across the frames.. beautifully crapped the colors here are all popping with that wonderful beach photo. The sun captured reflecting on that gorgeous piece of driftwood while your family runs on the beach.. wow to the photography too. Gorgeous page!! Thanks for playing along with the June BYOC Challenge. Your page has blended everything together perfectly!
    • mywisecrafts
      @cfile thank you so much!!!! It was such a fun page to scrap as well!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh how I love the photos you capture of your family. You've got quite the eye and are capturing such magic!!! What you create will be treasured many, many years from now.
    • mywisecrafts
      @ArmyGrl Thank you so much my friend. I've discovered it's just better to steal photos of them these days!!! LOL.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Awesome layout! I love how you have your photo clipped to all the frames. Great clustering also.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).