Getaway
jaye, Jun 4, 2021
Description:
created using Travel Again Template by Lynn Grieveson | Pocket Art Signature Kit 10 by Rachel Jefferies | Dreaming Again Kit by Lynn Grieveson | Metamorphosis: Elements, Papers by Pink Reptile Designs | Take Me Away by Just Jaimee | Today I Choose: Elements by Little Butterfly Wings
trekmom, LynnG and Ga_L like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      In so many ways, it seems we are kindred spirits. Much love and appreciation for your photography and how you get those photos into art and scrapbooking pages.
      trekmom and jaye like this.
    • jaye
      @ArmyGrl thank you so very much for your kind words. Hoping to hit the trail this week for some new nature and birds :)
    • trekmom
      I agree with @ArmyGrl Wow, can you be my sister from another mister? Your photos and pages amaze me. I am always stalking the butterflies, bees, etc. and photographing flowers.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous nature page, Jaye, and how wonderful re the visit with your Mom on your getaway. What wonderful memories I know you created together.. what a special time, and oh those macro photos of the gardens and conservatory.. breathtaking page.. so glad that you have shared it with us! Thanks for playing along with the June BYOC Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).