Yin

Chillin'

Chillin'
Yin, Jun 4, 2021
Description:
Hybrid Storyline Chapters page using Rachel Jefferies' June BYOC kit

Pocket Art: Signature Kit No 10: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Art-Signature-Kit-10.html
katell and LynnG like this.
    • Iowan
      Such beautiful work here, you have captured this part of your pandemic life so well.
    • ajm
      Absolutely gorgeous work! Love everything about it!
    • michele hillam
      I love your Storyline pages! Do you print on paper then glue/stitch them into your book? Do you then attach 2 together? I have always wanted to start this, I even have several blank Storyline books ready for my pages. Great job on yours!
    • Yin
      @michele hillam thank you! I love Storyline chapters scrapping! Most of the time I print on paper and then glue them into the book. No stitching so far! In the page above everything is glued down, or stuck down. Some of the digital elements like the leaves I printed on clear adhesive packing labels, so they were like a clear sticker. It takes a bit of planning before printing, but the results are fab and so fun to pull together, give it a try!!
    • Yin
    • Yin
      @ajm thank you so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Yin
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    878.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).