gonewiththewind, May 10, 2021
Description:
Sew Pretty Collection by ForeverJoy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/SEW-PRETTY-COLLECTION.html
Fonts are Stamp and Traveling Typewriter

Watch me scrap this layout:
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • bellbird
      OMG i didn't read this until now and didn't realise that after all that effort and time you gave it away! (To your mother, no more deserving person, i'm sure but still) Glad she valued it so much she took down the xmas deco's early and that you have these pictures of it to scrap the details (that are crazy to me, i think my biggest cross stitch in the last few decades was a bookmark!
    • gonewiththewind
      @bellbird My mom is an artist and I have several of her pieces. Some watercolor, some acrylic, some oil, some pen and ink. I've made her cross stitch pieces before - a set of hummingbirds - but this was the big one! The cross stitch kit was actually purchased as one of my 25th wedding anniversary gifts, but the moment Mama saw it, she claimed it! I couldn't say no, after all she's given me over the years. I can visit it whenever I want. LOL
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      well i guess that makes it fair-er and hope she lives close by b/cos i don't know that i could be so giving lol!
    • gonewiththewind
      @bellbird She lives 5 minutes away. :) Almost all of my close family live within 5 or 10 minutes or either 30 minutes.
    • bellbird
      OK well that would definitely make it easier i think (otherwise i think i'd be forever asking my mum to drag the ipad over to the wall every zoom catch-up call so i could gaze it again)! :giggle PS. looking fwd to seeing this template set in the future... :whistle
    • gonewiththewind
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    May 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).