Free iNSD template
Kristin Aagard
Sunlit Summer
MrsPeel and Claire Grantham like this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      Such a happy page! Looks like a great trip
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Ah you rotated it, I seriously consider doing this. Love how this turned out, looks like a great trip and I really like that kit so bright and happy.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MishSpar
      That was a great idea to rotate it so that you could fill the page with the photo and show off the beautiful setting. Very nice!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Nemla
      I really like that you turned the template. It really shows of your photos.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Beautiful as always!!!!! love how it looks horizontally, and your title with those gorgeous enamel letters give the happy touch!!!!! I tried to read the journaling (zoomed in 3000 times LOL) but my sight is poor normally...but without knowing the back story, I( see friends, I see happiness.... and another thing that makes me feel a bit better about my own scrapping...I am not alone on scrapping very old photos!!!!! gorgeous take, Kim, as usual, beautiful story telling !!!!!!!!! Will try catch up with your gallery soon, taking things slowly so I can actually be around and not disappear for a month entirely!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love that you flipped the template and made it yours, love the happy colors of the page to match the photos!
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).