CathQuillScrap

Apr21 Random

Apr21 Random
CathQuillScrap, Apr 28, 2021
Description:
Layout for April21 Random challenge using at least on photo corner... I used two! Used the corner found in AlisonPennington's All About Me bloghop kit but applied paper to it and stitching from PRD_Scrapfever
Kit used PRD_Adventure with PRD Apr21 blog template
mirjam and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cathy!!! what a delight to find a page of yours!!! I haven't been well, so not much around, now coming across a page of yours always lifts my spirits!!!!!!! elegant as usual, and an inmpre4ssive view.... is that at a time that a storm was coming? my sight isn't very good these days, I'm a bit tired too, but can fully appreciate the p[age, just can't read the journaling.... anyway, always a delight to come across you, hope you will join us playing in the weekend!!!!! Huggzzzz [​IMG]
    • CathQuillScrap
      @MrsPeel Thanks sooooooo much for once again commenting on my layout. Yes I plan to take part in iNSD this weekend.
      The photo was of a sunset with beautiful colours in the clouds. My journaling is just about the memories I see as I look out the window down onto our garden.
    • jenn mccabe
      So very picturesque! What a beautiful home and view you have! Love the big title/quote and those photo corners are the perfect color for the photo, I love the stitching detail too!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photo and story telling.
    • Ga_L
      Gorgeous page, love the colors. Thanks for playing and sharing
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    490.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).