jam-on-toast

Home Office

Home Office
jam-on-toast, Mar 28, 2021
Description:
Materials used - Storyteller 2019 by Just Jamie

This is the companion page to my entry for this month's photography challenge - still life. Once I started I thought I'd complete the spread.
[​IMG]
mirjam likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Great complementary page to your other layout. Love all the photos you were able to use and it is still a very clean design and not cluttered.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful photos and what a wonderful pool. The path of your photos is great and the circles are perfect for your journaling. Great page!
    • flowersgal
      Great photos and it looks like the perfect office for him -- enjoyment and stress reliever at the same time, a winning combination. You must live somewhere really warm (or have a heated pool) in order to use the pool 365 days a year.
    • jam-on-toast
      @flowersgal thank you! Yes, we are living in Jakarta, Indonesia, at the moment, and nothing - and I mean NOTHING, not even rain, ever gets colder than 26 degreees (79 Farenheit). In other words, total heaven!!! I do miss skiing though...
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    781.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).