Sharon-Dewi

Checking In

Checking In
Sharon-Dewi, Mar 29, 2021
Description:
Journaling reads:
After we parked the cars, we all walked behind each other to the Newport Bay Club Hotel like the Seven Dwarfs of Snow White. Grandma Willy, René, Debby, Sharon and Gary have stayed in this hotel many times before, so it feels like coming home for them. However, it will be the first time for Freya and Ayden to spend the night here.
As soon as we reached the end of the parking lot, the hotel majestically appeared from behind the tall trees. It doesn't matter how many times we've witnessed this sight before, it remains a magical moment every single time...

To create this layout I used items from the following Project Mouse bundles by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs:
- Project Mouse: We're Here!
- Praject Mouse (At Sea): Bundle
- Project Mouse (Celebrate): Elements
- Project Mouse (Vibes): Elements
JennFort and DigiScrappinKat like this.
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Ooh such a delightfully full pocket page! I love love love all the detail photos, especially the checking in ones! My family thinks I'm crazy but I take photos like this too! I call them supporting detail photos and they just make a page with journaling so much better! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    793.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).