G.J.

2012 & 2019

2012 & 2019
G.J., Mar 16, 2021
Description:
Layout created using:
Richmond by Lynn Grieveson
TLP It's About Time (Lynn's Grieveson part)
Own photo and screenshot from a newspaper from the web.
    • bellbird
      this was a moment in history i don't think many people will forget it was so incredible to see the destruction - love the textured blue bkgd& the birds add to the poignancy here
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      I remember watching this on our local news and feeling both horrified and heartbroken. It is hard to believe that was almost two years ago. Love the way you have used the birds. I am glad the spire is being rebuilt as it once was. Wonderful take on this challenge.
      G.J. likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a powerful and beautiful page. Love the delicate clustering :-)
      G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting.
      G.J. likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Heartbreaking photo of the fire. Love the soft blues of your beautiful page.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Dear and sweet ladies, I totally agree with you all. I had the chance to visit this beautiful place few months before to the destruction, I never guessed would be the last time that I'd see it in one piece. I've heard this year has started the reconstruction, hoping everything will be fine and in one piece again. I thank from the bottom of my heart for all the sweet comments, I super appreciate them. Wishing you all (@flowersgal @Angela Toucan @LynnG @JenEm @bellbird ) a very beautiful Wednesday!! lots of love :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    435.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).