trekmom

March Scraplift Challenge

March Scraplift Challenge
trekmom, Mar 9, 2021
Description:
I adore this page from
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/youwillfindbeauty.465114/
For my page I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson called Sanctuary and from Kim Jensen Stringbats 1, yellow and pink hearts.
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      This is beautiful! I really love your scraplifted page. the spring colors of pinks and greens really pop against the black bg and the paints ,swon> love the way you framed the photo of your beautiful flower.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty colours. Lovely photo
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great scraplift. I love the springtime feel of your layout with the soft colors, the tiny flowers, the tilt of the frame over the photo and the dark background. Well done!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • Donitab
      Love this flower - you make it look beautiful. these bright colors on the dark - stunning!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab Thank you, I wish I knew what it was because when I bought it was labeled as a vining rose. I love these flowers no matter what they are.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am a sucker for a dark background! Much love for your lift and keeping it dark (and bright...lol!) and focused on flowers!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).