Sledding

Sledding
plumdumpling, Mar 4, 2021
Description:
Scraplift of this layout by ArmyGrl
[​IMG]

Project Mouse (Vibes): Bundle by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Vibes): Artsy by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
JennFort, Erin Taylor and esahin like this.
    • wvufan04
      What a great lift - I love the journaling with the bits and doodles on it, it is really eye-drawing
    • ArmyGrl
      Your version of the scraplift is perfect!!! I love the pops of red in yours!!! What fun!
    • cfile
      Love your lift page Mary! It is wonderful with all the sledding photos and your journaling highlighted at the bottom. I love the larger photo and then the smaller photos with the QR code .. Loved looking at the video and all the fun you had.. Your boys sure can sled :) Love it! Great journaling and wow I am presuming your Kent is a skateboarder the way he surfed the snow on the sled.. fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge... well done! Great choices of papers and colors that pop with all the whites and blacks :) That bg paper is great as it looks like snowballs :)
    • plumdumpling
      @ArmyGrl and @cfile Thank you!! This lift is inspiring me to add some non Project Life pages into my yearly album. This was a perfect crossover, ha!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    plumdumpling
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).