JenEm

Best Gift Ever

Best Gift Ever
    • cfile
      Gorgeous Jen!! :) I am smiling as I have one of these (shell jars) that I made about 21 years ago when we moved in with all the shells from my Mom ... I kept it in the bathroom... [I put it away though under the cabinet about 5 years ago, as I hate having to keep the dust out of it].. but seeing your page made me smile and brought back that memory. I love the colors of pink and sand that you chose to coordinate with the shells and all of the elements. I read your journaling and I am smiling from ear to ear with some tears in my eyes Jen.. we have more in common than I thought. Beautiful and sending huge hugs. What a beautiful page!
      JenEm likes this.
    • zinzilah
      What a beautiful memory and a lovely memento of your Mum you have there. Big hugs to you Jen, my Mum passed away 2 years ago, and I wish I had more mementos of the time spent together.
      JenEm likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This story is told and scrapped beautifully. What a soft, coherent, perfectly showcased page.
      JenEm likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, what a lovely story and such a pretty jar of shells. So nice to have something to remember your mom by. Love the way the colours you've chosen go so well with the photo. Beautifully scrapped!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Mrsdudds
      A beautiful gift to remember wonderful memories, your journalling is perfect. And I love the colour palette used in this LO
      JenEm likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Just wanted to let you know that I used this awesome layout for the April scraplift challenge. :beat
      JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      love all the muted tones and the confetti here is just a lovely touch - the right aligned journalling balances everything perfectly & i love that seashell right over the title/wordart!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    760px
    Height:
    760px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).