210301_bee
zinzilah, Mar 8, 2021
Description:
G.Miller-template-marchchallenge
L.Grieveson Bee curious transfers
Forever Joy Our Nest is best
Dalis and ForeverJoy like this.
    • garrynkim
      Interesting story about your bee. That's a long time for a bee and it's posterity to call home. I love the paper choices you've made for the template.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Dalis
      Are you sure you don't have a full beehive inside your wall? btw. super smart to do circles when the story is about Betty and her little hole house.
    • jk703
      I love your take on the challenge and who you did with the template! Your pattern mixing looks great! I had such a hard time mixing the patterns on the circled pieces! I like how you used the picture to dictate the textures and background!
    • zinzilah
      @Dalis We checked at some point in the past that the hole is finite. :) It's just a few inches deep hole from a screw or something... So yep, fingers crossed, the little bee only has a few daughters at a time in there
      Dalis likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Love your choice of paper... and the story is fun. 14 years of Betty the Bee! What a story to tell your grandchidren and great-grandchildren!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    447.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).