ajm

Just do it!

Just do it!
ajm, Feb 23, 2021
Description:
Journaling:
I am completely done with Corona and was therefore very happy when a message appeared on Instagram from the gym that it was possible to exercise outside again. I have been back for a few weeks now and it is very nice to be able to exercise again. But oh, how cold it is sometimes. Everything is in a tent, but it sometimes breaks. Then a new one is placed, but it continues to break. The iron is also very cold, so that everyone can wear a glove on sports. But I am very happy that it is possible. Sometimes I have to push myself to it, but afterwards I am so glad that I did endure the cold.

January is for planning by Little butterfly wings & Studio basic designs.
Template February 2021 freebie by Little butterfly wings.
G.J. likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Exercising outdoors at the gym? That sounds like a great concept, even though, as you explained, it has some inconveniences. I love the color scheme you have picked out, also like the snapshot which bear witness to the fact that you are exercising with the snow. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's February template challenge. :heartlub
      ajm likes this.
    • G.J.
      I'd love our gym would offer this concept, well not right now, after 1 week snowing non stop all what I can see is snow, lol. Wonderful take on the challenge, love the color palette and the journaling, brilliantly done!
      ajm likes this.
    • ajm
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    ajm
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).