Layout created using by Kim Jensen Designs:
After the rain TLP collab (cloud wire)
Yes mini kit (stamp)
Everyday Boy
Adventure mini kit (bridge)
Srsly Stocked elements
Srsly Stocked papers
Own photo.
Elaine80, Graciela1, umyesh and 2 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow. this is amazing. Loving all the lines and the perspective angles on those stripes. The bridge, the metal elements - all perfect for your photo.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Angela Toucan dear, thank you so much for the sweet comment, super appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful weekend :bk:heartslub
    • umyesh
      Awesome paper choice! I love how it's a big part of your page design. I also like the black, shiny frame.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much for the sweet comment @umyesh :bk
      umyesh likes this.
    • KimJ
      Oh, I love that you pulled out that bridge to use with your photo! Just perfect! Such a fun paper choice and wonderful use of the other pieces too! Terrific page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much for the comment @KimJ it means a lot!! :heartslub
      KimJ likes this.
    • Donitab
      This is totally wonderful! Love those bright colors with the black and all the scatter.
      G.J. likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the perspective that BG paper gives your layout. Love all the metal and that scatter too.
      G.J. likes this.
    • Avia
      The background paper gives depth to your layout, I like the eye illusion, and I like to add this pretty page to February froggy favorites
      G.J. likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the way that set of lines on the paper tricks the eye and brain here with the depth of 3D - and bringing the bridge & it's materials out of the photo and onto the page is genius in terms of design and perfect for the metals challenge!
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    375.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).