Trish

(GAL)entines

(GAL)entines
    • trekmom
      This is gorgeous, love, love, love the colors, the heart that's stitched in and the clusters of flowers and hearts. The photo of the young ladies is priceless. I remember all these photos from when my child was in high school and college, enjoy them. Also, Galentines day is the best and now I want to eat waffles with Leslie Knopes.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @trekmom thank you so much for the kind words. They are lucky to have each other. We are scheduling another Galentines shoot this year with them.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the big stitched heart and the gorgeous photo of your daughter and her friends. Such a sweet page! :heartlub:heartlub
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @SeattleSheri thank you, I loved that stitched heart and thought it would add something extra
    • Gina
      One of my faves from this kit! I love how you used the heart stitch and turned it into a big frame and made it a focal point!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Gina thank you so much, I knew I had to use that stitch. Love the kit
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).