Day23-Interview
extase, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
264 words

lbw_M3_Dec20_pp05
rjefferies-m3feb19-mmartistry-stitches02
PaulaPesselring_M3Dec20_JC_1
rjefferies-M3JAN2021-pp-03

What memories do you keep of this summer in Oléron?

Son: I was only 12 years old and it is true that at that time I was not really a teenager yet. (because since then it has degenerated). If I remember correctly that summer I was still bodyboarding at Les Huttes. It was red and I think it's still in Grandpa's garage. I don't think I had the right to go there on my own by bike yet, so the 4 of us went there and Grandpa accompanied us. With my brother, we played a lot at burying ourselves or building castles. forts in the sand while waiting for the sea to rise. No, I have fond memories of it, a lot of recklessness. Grandpa came with us and I think he was having as much fun as we and you. He was playing fools with my brother while I was in the waves and you or daddy was watching me.

Mum: You remember those moments well, say so. Yes it's true that for a few years you loved the bodysuit, you did a lot of it, you still took some pretty big waves; D Not to mention the games in the sand. I admit that I never took my eyes off you, you know that I have never been the most serene of mothers. I just find it a shame that growing up you took your distance from the sea and that you lost this carelessness, the laughter, the simple things ... Anyway these moments will always remain in our memories
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    extase
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    437 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).